For the past several years, DJ Jus SKE has been the go-to party-rocker for downtown Manhattan’s cooler-than-thou party scene. The New York City native’s unrivaled ability to keep dance floors packed eventually caught the eye of music industry bigwigs like Mariah Carey, Usher, Diddy and Jay-Z, all of whom have hired Jus for their exclusive parties and events.
Most recently Jus has joined forces with Pharrel Williams and Star Trak as the DJ for Pharrel's new album "In My Mind," promo tour. After blazing a trail through Europe and Asia, and guest DJ’ ing several Louis Vuitton store openings along the way Jus landed back in the U.S. and continued on the tour grind. Upon his return he has made appearances with Pharrel on "The Tonight Show with David Letterman," "MTV's TRL," "The American Music Awards," and "The Billboard Awards."
Keep your eyes and ears peeled for the next phase of Jus Ske's music carreer as a producer. With the talent that always seems to surround him, one can be sure that they be dancing in the club to some Jus Ske originals in the very near future.
-5 Up 2 Down, Independent Movie
- 2007 Kanye West Birthday Pary at Louis Vuitton
- 2007 Pharrell Williams live from Rio de Janeiro
she wants to move
- 2007 - BBC Ice Cream Store Opening, Japan (youtube.com)
- 2007 - Pharrell concert for Diana (quicktime)
- 2007 - SNL intro (quicktime)
- 2007 - Sports Illustrated Swimsuit (quicktime)
- 2006 - Louis Vuitton, Tokyo (quicktime)
- October 2006 - hennessey (quicktime)